Information as of 2006, Liv International provides a wide variety of products to improve health and increase energy. They currently offer 13 different products and offer a business opportunity to create residual income, all from home. Are your products worth buying and can you really make money from the Liv International business opportunity?
The thing: As mentioned above, Liv International currently offers 13 different products related to general health improvement and stability. Products like Blox, Clenzt, Love Your Skin Age Defiance Serum, Crave, E-3, Go Nitrimax, Green2o, LivPro15, Liv Smart, Liv Sxinney, Serezen, Sxinney Mist, and Zing. We will discuss a few, but your best bet would be to go to their website and examine all the products yourself and formulate your own opinion.
1. Green2o – This product is a delicious drink that can be served to all ages. Hoping to replace coffee or energy drinks contaminated with sugar and preservatives and other harmful ingredients and add antioxidants and chlorophyllins. They express the need to keep your body hydrated and while Green2o does not replace water, it can definitely allow you to reduce your water intake. You can get a bottle of Green2o for $ 1.50.
2. Smart LIV – LIV Smart is a daily vitamin in capsule form for all ages, men and women, full of nootropics. Liv International recommends taking 2 capsules a day. Nootropics are nutrients that fuel the brain, help with mental alertness, improve memory, and improve overall brain function and capacity. LIV Smart also contains vitamin C, vitamin D3, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folate, magnesium, and many more nutrients. I couldn’t find a definitive price for each bottle. The Green2o price was obvious and clear, unlike LIV Smart, so I have to assume that each bottle of LIV Smart is somewhat expensive.
3. LIVPro15 – A good bag of protein sweetened and flavored with natural ingredients including vitamins, coconut water and amino acids. Designed to passively build muscle, satisfy your hunger, support overall body strength, and be delicious at the same time. I couldn’t find an official price for each bag, so presumably somewhat expensive.
The opportunity – Liv International seems to have its fair share of useful products, but do they offer a good, legitimate business opportunity? We can find our answer by looking at your compensation plan. There are a total of 10 ways you can get paid by taking advantage of Liv International’s income opportunity such as Retail Profit, Preferred Customer Profit, Product Cashback, Weekly Sponsor Bonus, Weekly Matching Bonus, Monthly Global Commissions, Infinite Bonus monthly, 1% monthly Super Star Bonus, 2% Global Inventive Fund and 3% Global Diamond Bonus.
1. Retail profit – Retail earnings are the most basic way to make money with Liv International. It is simply 43% of the personal product sales commission. If you sell a product worth $ 10,000 a month, you get a payment of 43% of that amount. That is $ 4,300.
2. Monthly Global Commissions – You have to buy products and keep an inventory if you want to market them and make sales. Even if you trade them online (e-commerce), you still need to make the purchase and carry some sort of inventory. So when you build a downline or group of team members, they too will have to buy inventory. You will receive 44% of all your downline product purchases.
3. 1% Superstar Monthly Bonus – If you sponsor or bring in 10 team members in a month, any month, you qualify to earn 1% of all global volume.
The cost: Liv International offers 3 kits for those who want to take advantage of the opportunity they have to offer. All kits carry some type of brochures and sample products.
1. Basic entree – $ 160.00. Some samples.
2. Business Starter – $ 250.00. Good number of samples.
3. Comprehensive – $ 750.00. You probably have enough samples.
To conclude, yes, you can make money with Liv International!
My sight: Liv International has a great line of products related to improving general health. In addition, they offer a legitimate and lucrative business opportunity. However, your chance is not as good as I thought it would be. They are a highly successful company with a poor compensation plan. If you happen to be one of the best network marketers in the world, you will do great with this company, but you will still face the reality that the payouts are low. Although the payments are low, keep in mind that they have a total of 10 payments. Money is accumulating quickly in this industry, I am not saying Liv International is a bad company by any means. Personally, I would not want to take advantage of what they have to offer.
However, if you are interested in earning a substantial amount of residual income with a company like Liv International, you need to know how to use network marketing effectively.
Not only have I discovered an amazing way to make a ton of money using this concept, but I am also going to work with you one on one, step by step, so that you can achieve your desired amount of success.
Click the link below to learn how to create residual income, starting at $ 1,500 per week!
* Dustin Hale is not affiliated with Liv International or its business opportunity!